Rules & Instructions for access to and travel in Zambia
Latest Update: March 2nd 2021
Zambia is open for international travel as from July 2020, however there are still only limited flights scheduled into the country.
- All tourists must have a certificate as proof of a negative COVID-19 test, valid for 14 days of arrival in Zambia.
- All tourists will be screened on arrival.
- On arrival at the airport a Traveller Health Questionnaire must be completed and submitted.
- Tourists will have to adhere to COVID-19 prevention measures and monitor themselves for 14 days from arrival for any symptoms. Any occurrences must then be reported to the nearest health facility in-country. If tested positive, tourists will be subjected to a quarantine period of 14 days.
- Travellers departing Zambia will only be required to produce a negative COVID-19 test certificate on departure if it is required by the airline or to a country where this is required.
Populaire reizen naar dit gebied
14 days Start From € 3.795,- (pp based on 2 persons, excluding tickets)
16 days Start From € 3.375,- (based on 4 persons, excl. airline tickets)